Our Chicago Office
Providing the Windy City with world-class
dermatology and skin care services.
Discover the best dermatologists in Chicago
We perform all medical, surgical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology at this location.
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m
680 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 319-1978
Located in the heart of Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood, the Derm Institute of Chicago is in the medical hub of 680 N. Lake Shore Drive in Suite 1425.
- If you’re taking I-94 E: Follow I-94 E to Chicago. Take exit 50B from I-94 E and continue on W Ohio Street Drive to N Lake Shore Drive.
- If you’re taking I-94 W: Take I-94 W to US-41 N/S Lake Shore Drive. Take the US-41 N/Lake Shore Drive exit from I-55 N/Stevenson Expressway drive to N Lake Shore Drive.
- If you’re taking I-90 E: Follow I-90 E to Chicago. Take exit 50B from I-90 E and continue on W Ohio Street. Take E Chicago Ave to N Lake Shore Drive.
- If you’re taking I-290 E: Follow I-290 E to Lower Wacker Drive. Take the Wacker Drive exit from I-290 E and continue on Lower Wacker Drive. Follow N Lake Shore Drive.
- If you’re taking US-41 N: Continue to Chicago. Take the US-41 N/Lake Shore Drive exit from I-55 N and Drive to N Lake Shore Drive.
There is ample paid street and garage parking near the Derm Institute of Chicago. We recommend using SpotHero to reserve and pay for parking ahead of your visit. We also provide parking validation for reduced parking fees for up to 3 hours in the building’s garage.
Providers at this location
Meet the team at the Derm Institute of Chicago’s flagship office. We are a team of experts dedicated to helping you love the skin you’re in.
Learn MoreJordan Carqueville, MD
Dr. Carqueville is a leading board-certified dermatologist, dermatologic surgeon, and dermatopathologist. As the founder of the Derm Institute of Chicago, and as an expert in cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Jordan has been named Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in the city of Chicago in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Learn MoreEve Persak, MS RDN CNSC CSSD
In her private practice, Eve collaborates regularly with interdisciplinary healthcare teams and counsels a diverse and international community of individuals and families with concerns and goals such as weight loss, hormonal balance, longevity, digestive conditions, athletic performance, food allergies and intolerances, immunity, and chronic disease prevention and management.
Book Your Appointment
Connect with the team at the Derm Institute of Chicago for all your medical, surgical, and cosmetic, dermatology needs or give us a call at (312) 319-1978.